[Board] Financial update

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Fri Mar 23 12:22:30 PDT 2007

Agreed

-----Original Message-----
From: board-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:board-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Frank Warmerdam
(External)
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 10:04 AM
To: Tyler Mitchell (External)
Cc: OSGeo-Board
Subject: Re: [Board] Financial update

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Attached are a few summaries that I can walk us through tomorrow.  One

> is an update of current income and expenses, especially highlighting
> the fixed costs from calendar quarter to quarter.  The other summary
> is a first attempt at known costs projected like a budget over the
> year.  The other is a combination of the two.
>
> This is all draft and primarily for discussion purposes.  Current
> expenses are up to date as of yesterday.

Tyler / Gary,

I am still interested in getting to the point where we have official
"end of quarter" financials, that the Treasurer agrees to for the
official record.

When I was on a condo board the board reviewed such quarterly reports,
and adopted them by motion.  I think this might be a good policy for our
board.

warmerdam at pobox.com
and watch the world go round - Rush    | President OSGeo,
http://osgeo.org