[Board] Re: Work from home, make money fast, etc, etc

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 04:12:15 PDT 2007

+1 for "Supporters" page. Stimulating small donations is also getting
people feel closer/as part of OSGeo.
Could this be (auto)generated from the Paypal DB? Maybe a "consense"
button is needed to let supporters choose if they want to appear there.

Markus

http://www.osgeo.org/
http://www.grassbook.org/