[Board] Statement of OSGeo Legal Support

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 06:20:24 PDT 2007

Frank,

thanks for drafting the statement.

I wonder if we could negotiate beforehand some collaboration with other
like-minded organizations/foundations to have them in the background
for worst case scenarios. In case that we can achieve an agreement with them,
we could then also state so in our policy (to make it more credible).
I am thinking
of the organizations already mentioned in this discussion.

Markus