[Board] Annual Report

Robert Bray robert.bray at autodesk.com
Thu Nov 8 14:39:08 PST 2007

If I remember all the way back to Chicago, I think we agreed that each project should be submitting a report on a regular (quarterly?) basis. I don't know that any of the projects have really been doing that, but I know I have not produced one for MapGuide. It would of course be easier to produce these (and for someone to consolidate into a report) if we had a standard template for these.

Thoughts?

Bob