[Board] Status update...

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed Oct 17 05:23:54 PDT 2007

Hi Tyler,
thanks for the report, this is *exactly* what I was expecting, it is focused, comprehensive and gives a good overview much better than previous tries. If anybody feels that it still needs some tuning to suit our needs please say, from my point of view this is very helfpful.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

PS:
I just scanned the blog, it has loads of valuable information. Do you have statistics how many times the page is read - or at least accessed? Maybe it should be marketed better because it gives a good insight to what we do and how we do things.