[Board] 1 hour reminder - board conference call

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Sep 7 08:00:36 PDT 2007

I've added a brief list to my wiki user page showing some of the
things I'm working on.  For the last two weeks I've been trying to
write up some more verbose info but deadlines for half a dozen things
keep hitting me.  Hopefully this at least helps give you an idea of
some of the things I'm working on:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/User:Tmitchell (bottom of page is
task list)

Tyler