[Board] OSGeo Contact Info

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Sep 13 12:30:46 PDT 2007

Tyler,

I would appreciate it if OSGeo could publish phone, and postal contact
information on the web site off the "Contact" link rather than just the
webform that emails info at osgeo.org.  I think there was discussion at some
point of having a "forwarding po box" for the foundation.  Did that happen?
If not, perhaps we should go ahead with it if it isn't to expensive to
avoid having to use your personal address?

This comes up for me now and then, but most recently when I wanted to have
a postal address for the GDAL t-shirts to be invoiced via.  But I also feel
that it would contribute to a sense that the foundation is "real".