[Board] Next board meeting

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Aug 4 09:17:16 PDT 2008

jo at frot.org wrote:
>>> I will try to be on the call anyway if only to make quorum so that we can
>>> approve the "Official OSGeo Event Policy".
>
> Ditto.

Folks,

I would suggest the more important reason to attend this meeting is to
participate in the discussion of who we should select for the officer
roles.  If you have an opinion and won't be able to attend I'd encourage
you to post here in advance of the meeting.

The event policy is no longer a pressing issue given Paul's recent note.