[Board] Maybe missing FOSS4G

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 18 08:25:04 PDT 2008

Hi all, just a note that it is likely that I won't be able to make it
to FOSS4G this year.  My wife had knee surgery a couple months ago
and her (intensive) physiotherapy and limited mobility don't make it
possible for me to leave her with our kids for very long.  Things are
definitely improving but I don't expect her to be able to handle it
until later in October.  I'd hate to have to cancel, but wanted to at
least put it on your radar in case I do.

Tyler