[Board] Google Geo Challenge

Ned Horning horning at amnh.org
Tue Dec 9 21:43:08 PST 2008

Frank,

I'm a lurker and not a board member but wanted to let you know that I
have an interest in this and would be willing to participate in
discussions if that's appropriate. We are working on developing
photo-monitoring tools and the concept below is along the lines of a
proposal we submitted for NASA funding a few months ago. We are
proposing to use OSSIM and teamed up with Mark Lucas for RadiantBlue
support. I don't expect to hear back about the proposal for a few
months. I'm not certain if I could participate in a project like the one
described by your associate unless I can weave in conservation
applications but regardless I may be able to lend some of my experience
to help develop a proposal.

All the best,

Ned