[Board] Funding Strategy & update...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Jan 30 15:18:19 PST 2008

On 30-Jan-08, at 1:25 PM, jo at frot.org wrote:
> One thing that's not clear to me is who this in tended for -
> the Board, the membership at large, those members who might want to
> help with fundraising or get their corporate entities involved - it
> seems to cover a lot of bases, especially at the end where it seems to
> blur into budgeting and planning and general strategy. I would sooner
> see a rough draft covering a bit less of this, coming sooner.

The document is intended for the board for general discussion on the
topic and should help choose some options for moving forward.  At the
moment it's intended for me to get my thoughts lined up.

The tie between budget targets and fundraising will be clearly laid
out.  When I've got a rough draft ready I'll post it on the list or
in the wiki.

Tyler