[Board] Board meeting Cape Town

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Jul 1 01:49:43 PDT 2008

Jeroen Ticheler wrote:
> Hi all,
> I wanted to let you know that I booked my flight to Cape Town and will
> arrive on Friday evening 26 September. I assume we'll have our board
> meeting on Sunday 28, and so it would be good to start some initial
> planning for hat too.

Hi,
I will also be there on Sunday and would also like to make a full day
OSGeo workshop with the board.

> One of the things that seems important to me is to have the small
> meeting with Tyler to discuss last year's work and plan for next year.
> I'm not suggesting myself to be part of that, I think it should be at
> least between Frank, Arnulf and Tyler, but not all of us. Results of
> that meeting can than be discussed in the board meeting.

We have not really followed up on this but I think it would be good to
do anyway. As we have not yet voted for the new directors we might need
to improvise on who is actually going to do this but we could make a
date anyway.

Best regards,
Arnulf