[Board] Fwd: Quick survey: FOSS4G and deciding factors for attending

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Jul 11 12:11:50 PDT 2008

Also looking for your feedback re: OSGeo events, see below.  In less
than a day we have had 40 great responses.  If anyone on the board
would like access to the results - please log into http://
community.osgeo.net (using your OSGeo User ID) and tell me, then I'll
add you to the Board group that will have access to the results in
real time.

Tyler

Begin forwarded message: