[Board] Re: Board Meeting Friday

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Jul 18 06:55:54 PDT 2008

Folks,

The meeting will occur in one hour (11:00 eastern US time).

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Folks,
>
> This is the "official" call for a board meeting this Friday at 1500 UTC.
>
>   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Thirty_Eighth_Board_Meeting
>
> Dave / Tyler - could you please provide a pointer in the Agenda to the
> financial statement as approved by the Finance Committee?  Ideally by
> Wednesday
> sometime so the board members have some time to review.

Folks,

This item will be deferred as we didn't receive it in time to review.  I
don't believe it has been finalized by the finance committee yet.

> Likewise, Tyler, could you provide a pointer to the annual report document
> you would like us to approve for distribution?

Tyler - did you provide this?

> The conference policy is still under discussion, so I'd advise against
> reviewing it closely yet.  Jody Garnett may not be the proposed GeoTools
> VP - I'll update that when I hear back.

This also has not been concluded for recommendation to the board yet.