[Board] Commercialize OSGeo?

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Jun 1 07:29:25 PDT 2008

The way I look at it - OSGeo is about technology & Business is about
commercializing technology. At the interesection of the two is where
we can have interesting collaborations and mutually beneficial
activities.

If OSGeo were to commercialize as opposed to supporting commercial
activities -- this spirit of partnership would be jeopardized.

Dave