[Board] Re: [OSGeo-Conf] Re: 'OSGeo Teach-in

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Jun 20 10:02:54 PDT 2008

Frank,

(taken over from conf list)

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:
> PS. I will abstain from any vote on a motion as I feel I may suffer
> a conflict of interest since I have some hopes of participating in such
> an event.

this is unclear to me: if I expect to participate in such event during
the rest of my life (or limited to Paul's and Jeff's event only?) then I shall
not vote? What is the time frame here?
If the former, we won't be able to vote at all, nobody from the board
can realistically exclude it. Sorry for my naive question.

Best regards,
Markus