[Board] Board Meeting Deferral One Week

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Wed Mar 5 08:26:59 PST 2008

I have been hassling Gavin for a balanced budget for a month now. He
only recently started answering me again, but put me off until after
today, when they are having a GISSA meeting. The only thing that gives
me comfort is that, as Gavin has noted to me, GISSA equally has no
interest in losing money on this event. And fortunately they are
closer to it than us.

Anyhow, the upshot is that I'll be back bugging Gavin for a balanced
budget today, and hopefully will receive one shortly.

Paul