[Board] Keeping in touch

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Mon May 12 08:15:43 PDT 2008

Hi all - I'm pulling together an update on my UK trip and starting to
wade through some unread email from the time away - so if you've been
waiting to hear from me on something, hopefully I'll get to it today.

Speaking of communication... Frank had noticed I wasn't using IRC
much recently and suggested explaining to the board why.  Apart from
being offline when out of the office, I have been deliberately
reducing time spent in IRC lately to help keep focused on other (non-
systems) items.  However, I am usually available using one-on-one
tools such as email, Skype, GTalk, MSN messenger, etc.  I am still
very accessible, but if you find you want to chat in IRC, just let me
know since I won't be there 24/7 like I was for much of last year.
I know most of you are on Skype already, but you can add me to your
list as user "spatialguru".

Talk to you later,
Tyler