[Board] Motion: Approve Jo for the position of CRO

jo at frot.org jo at frot.org
Sun May 18 01:21:56 PDT 2008

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 12:54:28PM -0400, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> To pass a motion by email all directors need to express explicit support
> for the motion.  You are the only director who hasn't voted so if you could
> officially +1 it for the record, then it would be considered passed which
> would make you CRO and you get proceed on the task.

+1

That hadn't occurred to me :) Thanks all, I will get to it and open
the Charter Member nominations either Weds or Fri this week.

I have access to the Charter Member contact details through the
community.osgeo.net CiviCRM site... while a bit overkill for current
needs, I can see how that will be useful in future. The Marketing
interest-people might want to braindump into it for contact
management, ditto those working on conference sponsorship year-to-year.

cheers,

jo