[Board] Re: Status of Mapbuilder as an OSGeo project

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Nov 11 03:26:48 PST 2008

Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Yes, on my todo list is to create an OSGeo process for removing a
> project to the retired status, and identifying the steps to follow to
> achieve this. I apologise, I've been slack in my duties.
> One of my stumbling blocks has been to identify all the places where a
> project is mentioned, and who to contact to get it removed.

The same problem currently arises with the logo update. Nobody has a list where it is being used and it is a Sisyphus' job contacting all places who should update them. Markus has done a great job categorizing everything which helps a lot.

(There
> should be a mirroring process for graduating projects).

+1

I mentioned this on Incubation a few times but to no avail. Maybe we can get something done in the wake of your progress. ;-)

Best regards,
Arnulf.