[Board] Board Meeting - next try

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Tue Nov 11 03:53:57 PST 2008

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) wrote:
> Hello,
> it was suggested to have the next board meeting on Thursday and two
> hours later. That would be 17:00 UTC on 2008-11-13.
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=13&year=2008&hour=17&min=0&sec=0
>

> Alternatively we just move one full week ahead and two hours later
> 17:00 UTC on 2008-11-14:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=14&year=2008&hour=17&min=0&sec=0
>

> Or we keep it at the same hour 15:00 UTC on 2008-11-14:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=14&year=2008&hour=15&min=0&sec=0
>

> Can we get quorum on any of these dates? I want to avoid using doodle
> because we should really keep a regular date. So please answer which
> of those dates would suit you best and keep all this time shifting and
> time zones in mind.

Thursday 13th evening (this is evening for us) is not possible for me (a
party :). Friday 14th is ok, but at 17:00 UTC is better.

> Thank you.
> The Agenda is unchanged but already full and people are waiting for us
> to officially accept Local Chapter formation so it would be really
> good if we could manage to get this done this week.

Did anybody yet ask the quebecois people to please add some english text
into the application? I understand some french but I didn't find any
"please approve us as an official OSGeo local chapter, and this person
is our liaison officer" as required by the local chapter guidelines.

Best regards,

Ari