[Board] Board Meeting on Friday, 2008-11-14 17:00 UTC

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu Nov 13 05:32:17 PST 2008

All,
the next board meeting is tomorrow at 17:00 UTC. That is two hours later
which seems to be the best compromise after tallying the answer mails I
received.

It seems like we should be able to get quorum but I have not heard back
from all yet. Jeroen has already said that we will not be able to make it.
So please make sure that you show up tomorrow. Check times, we are two
hours later on UTC but this may translate into something different in your
time zone due to daylight cheating. Rougly 27.5 h from now:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=14&year=2008&hour=17&min=0&sec=0

Agenda:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2008-11-14

Best regards,