[Board] Board Meeting on Friday, 2008-11-14 17:00 UTC

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Nov 14 06:54:32 PST 2008

On Fri, November 14, 2008 10:37, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Arnulf Christl (OSGeo)
> <arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=14&ye
>> ar=2008&hour=17&min=0&sec=0
>
> I'll be there.
>

>> Agenda:
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2008-11-14
>>

> Question: what means the entry "OSGeo email accounts"?
>

> Additionally, no trace of English in
> "Application of the Comite direction chapitre quebecois as  Chapitre
> québécois."
>
> Markus

Hi,
I reminded them after the last meeting, they are probably just busy.

I have received several requests by people who asked for an OSGeo email
account. I would myself also prefer to be able to email with a separate
account so I thought I bring this up again. Nothing to vote on yet, just
to collect some opinions.

Best regards,
Arnulf.