[Board] Re: Board to pay for FOSS4G 2009 code sprint?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Sun Nov 23 12:07:33 PST 2008

Since I was hoping to see the profits from foss4g cover the f2f and
code sprint, reducing the cost of foss4g sort of defeats the purpose,
too... also, we got a certain amount of leverage out of using the
larger foss4g purchasing power to help arrange the other events (like
free / reduced cost rooms from our conference hotel in which to put
the other events). So, in retrospect, separating them out is a false
economy.

p.