[Board] proposing the Liason Officer for OSGeo-es

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Oct 9 12:31:26 PDT 2008

Lorenzo Becchi wrote:
> Hi directors,
> I'm writing to propose you the Liason Officer for the Spanish Language
> Local Chapter (OSGeo-es).
>
> He's name is Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses (aka: vehrka) and is one of
> component of the recently voted Board of Directors of OSGeo-es [1].
>
> both me and Pedro-Juan will be available for any information you may
> need to evaluate this proposal.

Pedro-Juan,

I would encourage you to add yourself as contact on the Contacts page at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Contacts

I'm not sure we have clearly defined the Liason role, but I appreciate
having someone taking on that position.  In particular, I hope you will
feel free to raise issues of importance within the chapter on the board
list.