[Board] Back to work...

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 14 11:34:56 PDT 2008

Hi all,
Just FYI - had a great vacation last week.  Probably did too much
driving (2,000 km in 6 days :) ) but saw some great mountains!  I'm
back in the office plugging away now and will be back online too.

Unfortunately I got a respiratory virus infection during my
holiday... yes, that's price my body makes me pay for relaxing for
more than 24 hours.  But I'm not sure if I'll end up in Malaga next
week or not for my conference engagement.  Jo will be there and I
suggested Jorge Sanz as a back up too, since he's intimate with the
Spanish Chapter and speaks the language so well.

Anyway, let me know if you're waiting on me for something urgent.
Hope you are well,
Tyler