[Board] In-kind sponsorships

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 22 16:23:14 PDT 2008

On 22-Oct-08, at 2:33 PM, Markus Neteler wrote:

>> I do agree that we need to work on better recognition for in-kind
>> contributions.
>
> I fully agree.

Thanks for all the feedback on this topic, I'll pass this thread
along to the one I was discussing it with.

On the recognition topic, I've been dreaming of having a sort of
member directory - one that helps show the people involved with each
project/chapter/committee, etc.  From a data mining standpoint I'd
love to see all those connections, plus it helps us enumerate how
many people are involved.

Tyler