[Board] Next Board Meeting November 7th

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Oct 28 02:06:46 PDT 2008

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) wrote:
>> Board,
>> the schedule to have our next board meeting is for November 7th (that
>> is 2008-11-07 in ISO notation).
>>
>> Please add to the agenda, here is the link:
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2008-11-07#Agenda
>
> Arnulf,
>
> I will be on a road trip to florida and back next week and may have
> problems attending the meeting.  However, I have added an agenda item to
> review and approve third quarter financial reports.  I will work to have
> them prepared, approved by the finance committee and distributed to the
> board by Wednesday of next week.  Tyler should be able to speak to
> questions
> if I don't make it to the meeting.
>
> Best regards,

All,
please check whether you can attend the board meeting on November 11th. If there are more who might not make it to the meeting we can still postpone it (this week is on too short a notice).

If I do not hear back anything until the end of the week we keep it on the 11th.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Benno Christl