[Board] Sponsors and annual report

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 9 11:24:21 PDT 2008

FYI - I sent a bit of mail to our sponsors - including a thank you
note and a copy of the annual report.  I had some printed and they
look great!  I hope it will help them to see at that was accomplished
last year and to get a feel for how the community is developing.   I
can send some to any of you if you would like, in case you would like
to have some when thinking about showing off OSGeo to potential
sponsors.  Please let me know and I'll put some aside.

If you're a sponsor you will already be getting a glossy copy in the
mail in a week or so (at your HQ or billing address), but if you want
a 2nd one for another office, let me know.

Tyler