[Board] Meeting at Fountains Hotel

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sat Sep 27 15:35:27 PDT 2008

I see the wiki page was out of date, sorry about that!  I organised
the meeting to be held at the Fountains Hotel, hoping it was
convenient for most or all of you.  Petro Farrell from People SA
organisers may be there to let you in, but if there is any question
or confusion contact Petro at:

082 780 5111
petro at peoplesa.co.za

We had settled on an 8:30am start - there will be some snacks there
and lunch, with a planned wrap up by 6pm.  If times changed at all
please info Petro or any contact that meets you at the hotel.  I set
it up so you'd have everything you might need, including extra power
bars :)

I am expecting to join via Skype and will have some material to go
through as well - financial overview, personal report and vision
discussion points.

See you soon..
Tyler