[Board] Meeting minutes?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Sep 29 12:59:31 PDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 9:24 PM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
<tmitchell at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Hi all, hope some of you are getting some sun in Cape Town!
>
> Any minutes handy from the board meeting on Sunday?  Frank's posted a bunch
> about budget stuff, but I'm also interested in the other discussions that
> happened.  Also, I assume the rest of the board might be interested in
> knowing what decisions were made and budget proposed.

Tyler,

The minutes are posted on the meeting page.

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_FOSS4G2008

The minutes by no means capture all the discussions, but
should capture most of the substantial conclusions.

I'd encourage others to email the board list about topics I
missed, that they feel it would be fruitful to describe to everyone.