[Board] Board Meeting April 10th

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Apr 3 04:48:26 PDT 2009

Board,
please note that the next board meeting is not today (phew) but next week,
as usual around this time. If you already know that you cannot make it
please let us know so that we can see whether we can get quorum. We will
put up a Wiki page in the next days so that you can add to the agenda.

I have been at the OGC meeting in Athens, Greece this week. Today is the
Interoperability day and the room was crammed. Interestingly at least half
the presentations were Open Source based (the usual suspects). The Greek
local chapter is only starting to emerge but there seems to be a lot of
energy, we have an intro to OSGeo in Greek now (if you feel like OSGeo is
all Greek to you we now have a proof). I'll send the link around when its
posted.

Best regards & have a nice weekend,
Arnulf.

--