[Board] April 24th Meeting

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 21 05:25:45 PDT 2009

> All,
>
> In order to get the FOSS4G budget approved, so that registration can
> open and things in general move forward, I have hijacked the
> thus-far-unloved April meeting and moved it to the 24th (this coming
> Friday for most of you).
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2009-04-24
>
> Please note that I have adjusted the time by three hours forward to this
> time:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=04&day=24&hour=20&min=0&sec=0
>
> This will allow Cameron to participate in the call (06:00 his time).
>
> I hope a quorum of you all can make this important meeting.
>
> Yours,
>
> Paul

Paul,
thanks for starting the conf call and wiki page.

I suggest that we discuss on IRC before the meeting, maybe even better a
day before? That way we avoid enduring Skype "quality". Is it hot enough
to justify talking in a closed chat or will #osgeo do?

I am pretty sure that we will need to make some vote and thus need quorum.
Please make sure that you know what's on the agenda and have read all you
need to make a qualified vote on FOSS4G budget.

Please let us know beforehand if you cannot make it to the conf-call. We
can also call you via landline if Skype does not work for you.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Christl