[Board] Meeting minutes and items for voting

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 3 08:33:43 PST 2009

The board meeting just ended, here are the minutes, let me know of any changes:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2009-12-03#Minutes

Here is a summary of actions and decisions.  Your vote for the MOTIONS need to be confirmed unanimously by email to be official.  All directors in the meeting supported the motions.  Please respond to the board list with your votes (+1, etc) for each of the MOTION items.  For more background on an item see the above minutes or the IRC logs noted in the minutes.

== Action Summary ==

    * TODO: Frank to provide revised wording for board/charter election changes.
    * TODO: Tyler to look at how we can vote virtually via IRC instead of requiring voice.
    * TODO: Ari to follow up with EuroGI about associated organisation options.
    * TODO: Arnulf to follow up on idea of presenting comments on topics like FFI is for EU interoperability.
    * MOTION: Arnulf moved to adopt previous meeting minutes
    * MOTION: Frank motioned to have Arnulf, Claude and Jeff on the FOSS4G 2010 Local organising committee
    * MOTION: Frank moved to purchased 2 servers for up to $15,000 for hosting at OSL