Board Meeting 2009-01-09 - January 9th, 2009, 17h00 UTC (was Re: [Board] Friday's meeting)

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Tue Jan 6 06:56:29 PST 2009

Hi all,
I will be available this week Friday but not next week. I'll start the
Skype conf call.

Board Meeting 2009-01-09 - January 9th, 2009, 17h00 UTC

I suggest to keep the date and have the meeting as planned. We should try
to fix meeting dates in a regular manner and rather not push them around
too much as this causes too much confusion. To make this easier I added
confirming the next date as last agenda point. If you know you can't make
it in advance please send an email or  hack the Wiki.

Thanks and have a good new year and all (I am currently relaxing in Peru
and can only recommend taking a few days off... :-)

Best regards,
Arnulf.

On Mon, January 5, 2009 19:49, Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Robert Bray wrote:
>
>> Given that is at least 2 absences, maybe we should postpone a week?
>>

> Bob,
>

> I'm not aware of pressing topics for this Friday's meeting, so I wouldn't
>  mind deferring it a week.  I vaguely recall that Arnulf was not
> expecting to chair due to travel, is that right?  Who was going to chair?
> They would
> presumably be the one to "make the call" on whether the meeting will
> happen.
>
> Best regards,

Arnulf Christl
http://www.wheregroup.com