[Board] Meeting on Skype

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Jul 10 07:27:13 PDT 2009

Hi Board

since the meeting announcement was hidden in another message
I see it only now (I am currently at www.ogrs2009.org in Nantes, France,
Gilberto Camara from Brazil is also here, very fruitful discussions).

Sorry 'bout this (I can read emails only in a selective way this week)
Markus

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 8:09 AM, Tyler Mitchell