[Board] Mid-summer financial review

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Thu Jun 11 02:32:11 PDT 2009

dear Tyler, all,

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 9:53 PM, Tyler Mitchell
(OSGeo)<tmitchell at osgeo.org> wrote:
> I discussed this further with Jeroen and will plan to attend a couple days
> at this event so I can meet with him and Arnulf - it's a pretty short hop
> for me to make it.  I will also be seeing Ari a few days before.

I'm glad to hear you'll get a chance to touch base with so many.
I'm sorry that I can't attend either the UK OSGIS conference or the
Italian event, we're moving from Alicante to Edinburgh that week,
all my time and resources are used up by the logistics of moving,
and I probably won't even have internet connectivity til July 1.

I look forward to hearing about it all (send pictures too!)

jo