[Board] Board meeting March 13th - its a Friday!

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Tue Mar 10 15:39:41 PDT 2009

All,
can you please make sure to attend the Board meeting this Friday. If you
cannot attend just let us know a day before please.

We have interesting topics on the agenda, please check back and discuss
here prior to hanging on the phone so that we can have an efficient
meeting. Ideally we can discuss things here up front and then just holler
motionsecondplusones across the ether because this "new" IP "telephone"
experience is a nightmare (on elm street, its a Friday on top so watch out
and over your back).

wrt Microdonations: We are now discussing OSGeo general donations, not
project specific ones which have been discussed at length and dismissed
due to apparently unmanageable overhead. OSGeo "Main" should be able to
get sponsorship through for example PayPal. If you have any arguments
against it please drop a note here. Markus, if you feel like it maybe you
can modify the Wiki page before people misunderstand it.

Korean chapter is cool.

If Finance could figure out how to account for up front costs for
Barcelona's FOSS4G team member pass for fOSS4G in Sydney that would also
be really helpful.

This is where the action is:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2009-03-13#Agenda

Lots to do, see you Friday please.