[Board] Board meeting in Syndey?

Arnulf Christl (Seven) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Oct 1 01:50:55 PDT 2009

Hi,
the board should definitely take the chance to meet face to face, even if
we are not all there in person. I will be in Sydney on the 18th early
morning and my schedule for the conference is not as crammed as it used to
be so I can probably participate any time during that week.

It would be great to have a stable broad band internet connection so that
those not attending FOSS4G in person can follow via phone or better even
video. I suggest that we consider spending some money on a professional
set-up if that is desirable.

Who can help coordinate this?

Best regards,
Arnulf