[Board] Board meeting!

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 7 15:02:44 PDT 2009

Arnulf said he sent a note about a board meeting tomorrow, but I couldn't
find mine, so I'm sending this reminder just in case.

Agenda here.
* http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2009-10-08

We meet in IRC for text chat usually. You can connect through this site..
select #osgeo channel and enter a nickname first.
http://irc.telascience.org

Also provide me your skype user id if I don't already have it, or a voice
number I can phone you at. If/when we need to do a vote, it has to be done
by voice, so we then join up.

If you expect any trouble with the above, let me know. It's what the 'old'
board has been doing for the past little while, but obviously it must work
for all the new folks too :)

Tyler