[Board] Board meeting in Syndey?

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 2 23:55:40 PDT 2009

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) schrieb:
> Hi all, is it worth planning ahead for a meeting room, etc. in Sydney?
> Or should we just take some BoF time or an evening to hide away in a
> room for a bit?  I assume our numbers will be small.  I've got a hotel
> room that has a separate living room and is supposed to be spacies - it
> could be a fine place for us to meet as well.  My plans are to be there
> 16th-26th.  I'm not sure about who all is going to be there - perhaps we
> can take a tally now?
>
> Tyler

Tyler,
thanks again for bringing this one up. I will be in Sydney from 17th to
28th. and want to stress the need for at least one f2f meeting, ideally
with an option to connect those who cannot attend via Skype, telephone,
video conference etc.

Meeting in your living room is fine for me, with or without spacies.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Christl