[Board] 2009 Elections

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 10 07:54:55 PDT 2009

Jeff McKenna schrieb:
> I've been recently asked about the status of the 2009 new charter
> members vote, and my foggy brain seems to remember an email mentioning
> all nominated were accepted, but I can't find that email or any mention
> of this on the elections page[1] or on the charter members page[2].
> Maybe those pages should be updated and a message should be sent to
> announce?
>
> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2009
> [2] http://www.osgeo.org/charter_members
>
> -jeff

Yes, I was wondering the same. I never saw the list of nominees. We
might even need to look up whether there is any process involved in us
(the Board, OSGeo, whoever) having to approve new members. Did we not
implement a security hook to prevent malign folks form invading us or
something like that (maybe I am confusing this with the German LC bylaws).

Regards, Arnulf.

--
Arnulf Christl
OSGeo President