[Board] Welcome to the Board

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Wed Sep 30 06:56:17 PDT 2009

Folks,
a warm welcome to all new (and recycled) board members, thanks for making
OSGeo possible!

To keep things moving we will regularly meet on IRC and phone. This has up
to now happened every first Thursday in a month. That would be tomorrow
which is sort of on a very short notice. So I suggest to have our first
meeting with the new board next week Thursday. Please check the Wiki page
[1] for date and time with your respective time tables and let us know if
this is *not* a viable time for you. We can try to shift and accommodate a
better time.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2009-10-08