[Board] Board meeting in Syndey?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Sep 30 11:32:17 PDT 2009

Hi fellow Board members!

I arrive to Sydney 19 October 9h145, and I would love to participate in
a f2f meeting.  (I once walked into a board meeting in a past FOSS4G
event and sat down, like I belonged there ha..foreshadowing!)  My time
on Monday the 19th will likely be spent assisting with setting up the
workshop machines, and the rest of the week will be quite busy, so I
think it's important that we reserve a time now, before we arrive there.

Thoughts?

-jeff