[Board] Board meeting this week

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Apr 1 06:29:00 PDT 2010

Due to the timing of this meeting it seems that a lot of directors are
unable to attend - should we reschedule the meeting until next Thursday?
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=04&day=08&hour=15&min=0&sec=0)

I personally would like to have this meeting on a day that we can all
attend.

-jeff