[Board] [Fwd: Re: Map World Forum 2011]

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Apr 1 09:38:19 PDT 2010

Hi Board,

I'm just doing my homework for the next meeting, and I came across this
topic.  I am very interested in assisting OSGeo in India, so this caught
my eye.  But I do have a question: this is the first time that I have
heard of "Institutional Partner" - could someone explain this OSGeo term
to me?  Thanks.

-jeff