[Board] Re: New Board Meeting on 2010-04-08 !

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Apr 8 09:52:20 PDT 2010

Ari Jolma wrote:
> Geoff Zeiss wrote:
>> Agenda item:  Is OSGEO involved in the INSPIRE conference in
>> Krakow/Cracow in June ?
>>

> Not to my knowledge. They don't have the program out yet though.
>
> Ari

I wanted to bring this up but my box crashed on me before I had a chance.

Paul Smits, Anread Giacomelli and I have met at the last OGC meeting to
plan an Open Source workshop for this INSPIRE conference. We followed up
on a telephone call and now plan to have two 90 minute blocks on the day
before the conference (22. June) to put together mashup in a hands on
fashion. We are still looking for a good topic, one was climate change
but maybe we have something more fitting in the INSPIRE context. Feel
free to post ideas and if you plan to be there please let us know (I
will unfortunately be at the UK OSGIS conference at the same time).

Regards,
Arnulf