MEETING TIME Re: [Board] next meeting

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Feb 3 22:21:43 PST 2010

I guess I'll just pick a time to help clarify - let's stick with the
earlier one after all.  Hopefully that makes it easier for Jeff and
Ravi.  And hopefully that doesn't confuse others who haven't spoke up :)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=02&day=04&hour=15&min=0&sec=0

Geoff - that's 7am Pacific, not 8 like I was hoping for ;-)