[Board] Further 501c3 Discussions

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Feb 16 11:34:24 PST 2010

We will continue discussing the status of our 501c3 application in an IRC
meeting on 22 Feb, at 3:00PM Pacific (6pm Eastern). I realize that this is
not a time that our europeans will find easy to attend, and apologize; the
time selection is based on Tyler's schedule on that day.

On March 1st, we intend to meet again, with the intention of completing a
package for Tyler to bring with to a third party for assistance and
review on March 3rd.

The current due date for the response to the IRS questions is March
19th.

Best Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt