[Board] Re: Section 10 questions

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 16 13:53:46 PST 2010

That's excellent Frank, thanks a lot for pulling it together.
Oddly enough some of the answers to their questions are already fully laid out in the original application - at least in that case I only have to copy those again :)

This shouldn't be so hard as I was feeling this morning.  Having tight timeline while trying to polish off a presentation and a trip next week and several other things was really stressing me out.  I think I'm recovered now ;-)